Up in Lynnwood and Marysville, where I live and work respectively, we’ve had a few significant wind gusts and some heavy rain, but nothing too dramatic. So, I’m fine and so’s the rest of my family. However, below are a few things to show the progress of the storm throughout the region.
- Here’s a better report of what’s going on: Record rain, 100 mph gusts calm down Friday before second storm
- A little over 200 miles to the south, though, we’ve had the most dramatic event so far. Manzaita, OR got hit with a tornado. Pretty dramatic footage out there.
- And here’s the Weather Channel’s look
- I’ve created a Storify for this. I’ll keep it updated as things progress.
- A friend of mine created this storm preparedness guideline. Good advice here