EAGLE COUNTRY CONSTRUCTION, Marysville, WA 2017-Present
Permit Technician & Transaction Coordinator
- Manage the feasibility and permitting processes for a small and dynamic construction company
C&K REAL ESTATE TEAM, KELLER WILLIAMS, Marysville, WA 2011-2016
Office Manager & Realtor
- Manage office processes, ensure transactional compliance, track and report on team performance
MICROSOFT, Redmond, WA 2009-2011
Program Manager & Business Administrator
- Part of the Global Trade and Worldwide Services Finance organizations. Managed projects and team performance.
STARBUCKS COFFEE COMPANY, Seattle, WA 2005 – 2009
Coordinator – Global Responsibility/Public Affairs
Worked across the department’s functional groups to maximize collaboration and for effective administrative support.
• Developed tools for budget tracking for $12 million budget, collected information from multiple departments and assembled into non-technical reports.
• Collaborated across multiple functional groups to develop briefing materials for executive speaking events and crisis response, received commendation by CEO.
• Worked cross-functionally to track and verify content and image release materials for Corporate Social Responsibility Annual Report, ensuring accuracy.
• Coordinated with IT for Sharepoint portal package migration for department, resulting in rapid adoption and timely feedback to deployment team.
MANPOWER, Seattle, WA 2004 – 2005
Administrative Assistant – Public Affairs at Starbucks Coffee Company
Supported VP and Director of Public Affairs, as well as the greater 30 person department in numerous administrative capacities.
• Monitored 50+ executive speaker requests per month, coordinating speaking requests and engagements for executive team, greatly expanding the level of service.
• Crafted executive PowerPoint presentations for multiple speaking events and venues, ensured timely and current content with messaging crafted to unique audiences.
• As a member of the Annual Meeting core team, managed relationship with Ticketmaster, resolving high-profile website issues.
• Created and distributed the Global Reputation Recap Report for Senior Leadership Team, reviewing 1000+ media clips, expanded the level of awareness of the brand’s media presence and the effects of executive action on brand perception.
CHRIST EPISCOPAL CHURCH, Seattle, WA 2000 – 2003
Provided general administrative support for the parish, church staff, and volunteer groups.
• Managed church communications including the design and production of bulletins, church website, weekly and monthly newsletters, promotional brochures, posters, flyers, ads, press releases and regional mass mailings, increasing congregational effectiveness and community awareness.
• Conceived, developed and executed the launch of the church website, then developed a volunteer team for sustainment.
• Worked with Treasurer to develop yearly fundraising campaign, resulting in increased contributions year over year.
AARP, Seattle, WA 1998 – 2000
Administrative Associate – State and Federal Advocacy
Provided functional support for Advocacy efforts in multiple states.
• Crafted materials, including advertisements as well as t-shirts, tote-bags, etc, for single-state and multi-state campaigns, received three Professional Excellence awards.
• Served as coordinator for cross-functional legislative campaign, working with legislative staffers, state-based volunteers, tracking media coverage, and responding to citizen inquiries. Team nominated for the Association-wide Teamwork Sustained Excellence Award.
• Developed electronic legislation tracking process, resulting in more effective and nimble response to legislative issues.
MULTIPLE AGENCIES, Seattle, WA 1993 -1998
Administrative Assistant, Project Support, Desktop Publishing, General Technical Support
Responded in multiple urgent, high-pressure circumstances to create a wide variety of materials under tight time and budget constraints.
• Created copy for advertising, posters, booklets, pamphlets and flyers materials in a variety of industries coordinating with multiple functional groups, increasing brand awareness at key events.
• Developed databases for volunteer interests, donor tracking, and membership status, increased effectiveness of organizational communications.
US NAVY, Bangor, WA 1986-1993
Nuclear Power Plant Mechanical Operator
- Daily mechanical systems operations
- Managed quality assurance processes and procedures for departmental evolutions
- Tracked and recorded disposal of classified materials, reviewing documentation ensuring all departmental information was up-to-date.
Humanities, SUNY, Saratoga Springs, NY
AA, Shoreline Community College, Shoreline, WA
US Navy Nuclear Power School